What's new
Evgator.Com

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One of my favorite trolls

Vernon

Administrator
Staff member
One reason I started EVGator.com was to combat the negative trolls and FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt) that they spread daily. I usually laugh at them, educate them and move on but at times I do feel it's important to be more serious and pull them into a conversation and let them embarrass themselves. I thought this forum would be fun for sharing some of the ridiculous claims they make.

The following is from a user on Yahoo that uses different names to spread (daily) lies about the EV industry. He's often so far off that I just laugh.

Screenshot_20221021_095416.jpg

Vernon

Administrator
Staff member
Those people even invade our best ev sites. I hope you won't allow that here.
They absolutely will not invade this site. Anyone is welcome to come here and discuss what they like or dislike about EVs but trolls are wasting their time and will be removed quickly. They're so easy to pick out so it won't be a difficult task for me or the staff.